Summary Ts & Cs:
UK only. 18+. Opens 03/05/21, closes 01/09/21. Purchase a marked competition Tennent’s pack from a participating outlet. Scan the QR code, enter relevant contact details or enter directly at win.tennents.com to see if a prize has been won instantly. Prizes randomly allocated by time, so entry at, or first after the allocated winning moment wins. No guarantee all prizes will be won. One prize per customer per transaction, while stocks last. Retain receipt. There are a total of 500 personalised football tops, 2000 mini footballs, 2000 captain armbands and 100 Tennent’s £25 online vouchers to be won. Maximum of one entry per person per day. Excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Full terms: www.tennents.co.uk.
Full Ts & Cs
1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. Promoter: Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd, c/o Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
3. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
4. Promotion Period: The promotion will run from 00:00 03/05/21 to 23:59 01/09/21. Any applications received outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically rejected.
5. How to enter: Purchase a marked competition pack from a participating outlet, scan the QR code and enter required contact details or enter directly at win.tennents.com. You will be requested to enter your name, address, email address, mobile number, date of birth and clothing size, for your chance to win a personalised Tennent’s football shirt, a mini football, a captain’s armband or a Tennent’s £25 online voucher.
6. Internet access required. Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
7. There are a total of 4,600 prizes to be won. Prizes comprise of 500 personalised football tops (200 blue, 150 yellow, 150 red and yellow), 2000 mini footballs, 2000 captain armbands and 100 Tennent’s £25 online vouchers.
8. With the 3 personalised football top options, each top will only be available while stocks and sizes last, based on the selection from winners. The customer will only be shown options for sizes of the football tops that are still available at the time of winning.
10. Maximum of one entry per person per day.
11. One prize per customer per transaction.
12. Winners are chosen by winning moments algorithm. Prizes have been randomly assigned to guaranteed winning time slots via a secure, independently verified computer-based program. If your time of entry matches the guaranteed winning slot or you are the first person to enter after the time slot has passed, then you will win the prize allocated to that time. There is a total of 4,600 winning moments available. All prizes are available to be won.
13. Winners will be notified instantly after completing their details if they have won a prize. They will then be contacted by email to confirm their details, winners have 7 working days to verify their details via a validation link within their email. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. In the event that a winner does not accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and reallocate the prize to another winner selected via the winning moments algorithm.
14. Proof of ID may be requested.
15. The prizes cannot be combined with other discounts, cashback activities or promotions. The prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods and services.
16. The prizes will be delivered by courier within 28 days of the end of the promotion except the vouchers which will be sent via email.
17. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or voucher codes. Promotion is not valid in stockists that aren’t taking part in this promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final.
19. Only one entry will be permitted per person, per day. All entries must be made directly by the person entering. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes or the use of multiple devices are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. No bulk entries.
20. Where an entrant is believed to have exceeded their entry allowance or not complied with these Terms & Conditions in any other way, all entries received from that individual will be disqualified.
21. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Northern Ireland where Northern Irish laws apply and Scotland, when Scottish law applies.
25. This Promotion is administered by Multiply Agency, One Lochrin Square, Edinburgh, EH3 9QA, Scotland on behalf of the Promoter.
27. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.