Summary Ts & Cs:
Scotland only. 18+. Opens 00:00 24/01/22, closes 23:59 28/03/22. Purchase necessary. Internet access required. Purchase a pint of Tennent’s Lager at a participating venue. Scan the QR code, enter relevant contact details or enter directly at win.tennents.com to see if a prize has been won instantly online. Prizes randomly allocated by time, so entry at, or first after the allocated winning moment wins instantly. Winning moments roll over if not claimed. No guarantee all prizes will be won. Unclaimed prizes re-allocated to wrap up draw. Winners are entitled to a maximum of one prize. Retain receipt. There are a total 1,500 prizes of Tennent’s merchandise to be won including wrist sweatbands, snoods and small rugby stress balls. Max one entry per person/email/address/mobile per day. Prizes must be claimed in 7 working days. Full terms: https://www.tennents.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
Full Ts & Cs:
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd, c/o Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to Scotland residents only aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will run from 00:00 24/01/22 to 23:59 28/03/22. Any applications received outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically rejected.
- Purchase necessary. Retain receipt showing date of purchase during the Promotion Period.
- How to enter: Purchase a pint of Tennent’s Lager at a participating venue. Full list of participating venues: www.tennents.co.uk/heritage/rugby. Scan the QR code, enter relevant contact details or enter directly at win.tennents.com to see if a prize has been won instantly online via winning moments algorithm. You will be requested to enter your name, address, email address, mobile number and date of birth, for your chance to win an item of Tennent’s merchandise.
- Internet access required. Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There are a total of 1,500 prizes to be won instantly online. Prizes comprise of 500 wrist sweatbands, 500 snoods and 500 small rugby stress balls.
- No cash or other alternative prizes will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned.
- Maximum of one entry per person/email/address/mobile per day.
- Winners are entitled to a maximum of one prize.
- Winners are chosen by winning moments algorithm. Prizes have been randomly assigned to guaranteed winning time slots via a secure, independently verified computer-based program. If your time of entry matches the guaranteed winning slot or you are the first person to enter after the time slot has passed, then you will win the prize allocated to that time. Winning moments roll over if not claimed. There is a total of 1,500 winning moments available. All prizes are available to be won. All prizes are available to be won but no guarantee all prizes will be won.
- If any prizes remain unclaimed at the end of the promotion, a wrap up draw will be held on 29/03/22. Winners will be notified via the email address provided on entry within 24 hours of the wrap up draw to confirm their win . Winners will have 7 working days to verify their e-mail address via a validation link within their winner notification email. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. In the event that a winner does not respond in time to accept their prize, or is ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat twice after which all unclaimed prizes will be null and void. The prizes will be delivered by courier within 28 days of winner notification and the completion of any verification process.
- Winners will be notified instantly online after completing their details if they have won a prize or not. They will then be contacted by email to confirm their details, winners have 7 working days to verify their e-mail address via a validation link within their email. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. In the event that a winner does not respond in time to accept their prize, or is ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and reallocate the prize to the prize pool if during the Promotion Period to be won by another winner selected via the winning moments algorithm.
- Winners may be subject to verification and proof of ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent), address and purchase may be requested.
- The prizes cannot be combined with other discounts, cashback activities or promotions..
- The prizes will be delivered by courier within 28 days of winner notification and the completion of any verification process.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or voucher codes. Promotion is not valid in stockists that aren’t taking part in this promotion
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
- The Promoter will make available a list of winners’ surnames and counties of residence to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address, purchase and ID. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where an entrant is believed to have exceeded their entry allowance or there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means .
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and when claiming their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under Scottish law.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.